West Moor Camera Club Member’s Choice Competition
1. Each member can enter up to a maximum of 3 printed images. Images may be colour, mono or a mixture.
2. Maximum image size A4 (210mm × 297mm or 8.27” × 11.69”)
3. Images can be mounted or unmounted but the maximum viewable image size may not be larger than A4.
4. Each image must have the following details on the reverse side – Photographer name, image title.
5. Judging will be by the members present on the evening on the competition. Each member present will be given a “voting form” to select their top 5 images. Once all voting forms are completed, they will be collected and points awarded as below
1st – 10 points
2nd – 8 points
3rd – 6 points
4th – 4 points
5th – 2 points
6. The winner will be the image which receives the most points. In the event of a points tie, positions will be decided on the amount of 1st votes, then 2nd votes etc.